Over the years, I have seen various customer rewards programs come and go. However, there is one that has reaped great benefits for us. When I was teaching full-time, I signed up for OfficeMax’s free MaxPerks program for teachers. They also have a version for businesses, too. The guidelines have changed over the years, but basically every time you make a purchase you show them your card. It doesn’t matter if you are buying items for your classroom or home, as long as you are a teacher. You then earn credit towards financial rewards. It used to be for every $75 you spent you got $10 on an OfficeMax gift card. I am not teaching now so I am not sure if that has changed. I would recommend to all teachers that you sign up. It is free and you can earn a lot of money back!
Other current rewards programs I am aware of are:
– Pampers Gifts to Grow program (you enter codes from their packaging)
– Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards program (you also enter codes from their packaging)
– Babies R Us/Toys R Us rewards (you get a card to show when making purchases)
– JCP Rewards for JC Penney online purchases (see bottom of homepage)
– I would love to hear about any more rewards programs you are aware of. Add a comment to share with everyone!
Leave a Reply