One of the first things I do when beginning my Pesach/Passover preparations is fix my current master checklist (see my post “It’s time to start thinking about Pesach” for tips on creating one and other Passover tips). I then print the current Passover guides from the top kashrut agencies, as well as other helpful articles. To save you time in finding each site, I have created a Super list of Passover Resources from all over the web!
Kashrus agency guides and articles:
- OU 2018 Passover Guide
- Various articles from the OU on Kosher for Passover
- CRC articles and Guide to Passover – their guide is very helpful because it has a great chart showing what foods need a KLP hecture and what does not. It is great to take shopping with you!
- Star-K 2018 Passover Directory and other articles
More articles, tips and recipes:
- Kosher on a Budget’s Comprehensive page of all her articles and resources (my favorite resource)
- From Joy of Kosher
- From Chabad
- From Aish HaTorah
- From The Daily Cheapskate
- From Real Food Kosher
- Duby Shares Passover Planning Tips
Do you have any favorite Passover resources? Please share so I can add them to my list!