Right now we are in the midst of putting our kitchen back together from the holiday. Washing the last of the Passover dishes is taking the most time! It is so easy to want to rush through turning back over and just get back to normal life! However, we have learned that checking our lists can make it much easier the next year.
With that said, there are 3 important things to do before saying goodbye to Passover:
(click on the green links for blog posts on each of these items)
- Put away your Passover supplies (see Putting away Pesach)
- Reflect on how the holiday went this year (see above post for this as well)
- Take advantage of clearance sales:
- Check the Passover clearance sales today! – Tips on stocking up to save for next year.
- Shop those Easter sales today! – Ideas for what to buy at the post-Easter sales whether or not you celebrate.
- Post-holiday sales haul for Spring 2017
I hope you all had a wonderful and meaningful holiday and thank you for reading!
Leave a Reply