In the past week, I stumbled upon two ways to actually earn money from all of my Amazon shopping! Between buying for school, Hebrew school, and home, we use Amazon a lot! Check out these two opportunities for earning money from all that shopping!
Amazon now has a new program that allows you to shop on Amazon using cash (instead of a debit card or credit card). If you try it out before 9/30/18, you can earn $10 back when you deposit $30. It is very simple to do and there are more than 30,000 stores where you can deposit cash into your Amazon account. Check out details here.
I first tried going to CVS to deposit my cash, but their scanner would not scan my phone barcode properly. If you choose to go there, you might want to print a copy of the barcode. I then went to 7-Eleven. They had no problem scanning my phone and I got an email within minutes saying that the deposit had been made to my Amazon account. My $10 credit also was applied as soon as I made a purchase shipped and sold from Amazon.
* This program was discontinued as of March 31, 2019.
The ShopTracker App, which is sponsored by Harris Poll, will pay you $3 a month ($36 a year) just for sharing your Amazon purchase history with them. They do not receive any of your credit card or other private information. I signed up last night and already received my first $3 gift card. Thank you Frugal for Less for sharing details of this program.
* When you go to redeem your gift cards, I find it easiest to choose the print version. Then you can go to Amazon to load the balance from these cards onto your Gift Card Balance. This solves the problem of trying to figure out who will take these ecards, as each one offers a warning that not all retailers may accept them.
It might not seem like much, but in just a few minutes you can earn an extra $46!
- Earn cash back with Walmart Savings Catcher
- Surf, shop, and share to earn rewards and prizes!
- Find the best online coupon codes with Honey