As I explained in my post yesterday, I have been working on updating all my posts related to Earth Day and protecting our planet. It has always been my passion to find new ways to be “green,” and if those actions save me money, that is a bonus as well!
Today’s posts focus on ways to reduce your water and energy usage.
Reduce energy and water use by:
- getting ready for Shabbos wisely – Saving money and energy on Shabbos
- changing to more energy-efficient light bulbs – Brighter savings
- buying organic and local foods – Earth Tip: Buy organic and local
- conserving water – Not just a drop in the bucket!
- buying energy-efficient EnergyStar appliances – Cash back for protecting Mother Earth