In honor of Earth Day, I have been working hard over the past few weeks to update all of my posts that have to do with protecting our Earth and its resources. My family and I attended our local Earth Day Festival today and I am excited about the new businesses and ideas we found. To learn more about Earth Day, check out my post What are you doing for Earth Day?
Today, I would like to share with you those updated posts related to Reducing Trash. There are many simple things you can do in this area that will not only reduce your household waste, but can also save you money!
Reduce trash by:
- buying reusable bags – Reusable shopping bags = savings
- using more reusable products – Switch over your disposables!
- thinking first – Don’t throw it out!
- deciding carefully how to get rid of something – Declutter responsibly
- finding a home for your old shoes – Give your old shoes a new life
- finding a good use for old stuffed animals – Finding a home for used stuffed animals
- Earth Day, Every Day – Reduce water and energy usage
- Earth Day, Every Day – Reuse
- Earth Day, Every Day – Recycle