As part of my Earth Day series for this year, I have been updating my past posts relating to protecting our planet and its resources, as well as how these actions can save you money. Today’s additions are those posts related to reusing. With respect to all my Earth Day posts, these are the green tips that also save us money. Got you curious?
- using cloth bags when you shop – Reusable shopping bags = savings
- swapping books you no longer want – My favorite find – swapping books
- using more reusable products – Switch over your disposables
- updating or repairing your wardrobe in creative ways – Revamp and wear again!
- mailing your expired coupons to military families – Don’t throw out your expired coupons!
- using reusable filters and dryer balls – Filter and fluff without waste
Do you have any ways you reuse products in your home? Please share!
- Earth Day, Every Day – Reduce trash
- Earth Day, Every Day – Reduce water and energy usage
- Earth Day, Every Day – Recycle