With only 9 more days until Pesach (Passover) I am sure all of you are super busy with your cleaning, menu planning, and shopping! I know we are! It has definitely been very different this year with coronavirus still affecting our plans. I can’t believe we have had a year plus of not hosting guests!
If you are still looking for some tips, I have many blog posts to help you get organized, get everything done, find recipes, or just get current information.
I just updated my Super list of Passover resources, which is probably the best place to start for any of your planning. This is where you can download the guides from the major kashrus agencies all in one place. If you are from St. Louis, you will also want to check out the Vaad’s Passover Guide here.
To see various Passover/Pesach posts I have written over the years, see below:
Organization and general tips:
- It’s time to start thinking about Pesach – creating your master prep list
- 10 tips for making your holiday planning easier! – good for any Yom Tov
- There has to be more to eat before Pesach than potatoes! – eating the week before Pesach
- What do you do with all that bread? – ideas for eating up your chometz!
- Planning your Pesach menu
- Chometz cookbooks for Pesach
- What’s for breakfast?
- Where do you find kosher recipes online?
- More kosher recipe sites
Chag Sameach to everyone!
Leave a Reply