With only 8 days until Pesach I am sure all of you are super busy with your cleaning, menu planning, and shopping! I know we are!
If you are still looking for some tips, I have many blog posts to help you get organized, get everything done, find recipes, or just get current information.
I just updated my Super list of Passover resources, which is probably the best place to start for any of your planning. If you are from St. Louis, you will also want to check out the Vaad’s Passover Guide here.
To see various Passover/Pesach posts I have written over the years, see below:
Organization and general tips:
- It’s time to start thinking about Pesach
- 10 tips for making your holiday planning easier!
- Goodbye to Pesach 2015, but thinking of next year…
- There has to be more to eat before Pesach than potatoes!
- What do you do with all that bread?
- Planning your Pesach menu
- Chometz cookbooks for Pesach
- What’s for breakfast?
- Where do you find kosher recipes online?
- More kosher recipe sites
- Passover is over – now what?
- Putting away Pesach
- Check the Passover clearance sales today!
- Post-holiday sales haul for Spring 2017
Chag Sameach to everyone!